PATERSON FINANCIAL CREDIT LINE
We know the challenges of managing finances for crop production. To help make things easier for our customers we developed Paterson Financial with the features that matter most.
- 30-60 days short-term interest free financing. Invoices (O.A.C) are due end of month following the month of invoice.
- flexibility for longer term financing at competitive rates
- allowances for fall purchases to the next crop year.
Our credit line offerings have the flexibility to meet your planning and cash flow requirements:
- Spring purchases can be made and are interest free until the last day of the month following the month of purchase, allowing you to pay some or all of your account at that time.
- Our Gold Credit Line (O.A.C) provides you with financing terms to November 30th with a competitive interest rate calculated monthly.
- Our Platinum Credit Line (O.A.C) provides improved financing terms for customers in excess of $250,000 with terms to March 31st of the following year at a competitive interest rate calculated monthly.
- The Paterson Financial Fall Purchase credit offering (O.A.C) is designed to allow customers to use the right products at the right time in their planning cycle and are due November 30th of the following year.
Prepaid Cash is an attractive option for those with the necessary resources. By pre-paying next year’s crop inputs before December 31, you can capture opportunities to lock-in favorable pricing for the coming year. Additionally, Prepaid Cash can have tax planning benefits by putting next year’s purchases on the current year’s balance sheet.
The prepay loan works just like Prepaid Cash to secure product and price on any cash sales. The only difference is that it uses the Paterson Financial Credit line to finance the purchase.
DEPOSIT ON ACCOUNT
The deposit on account is a great option for customers who would like to have unallocated funds attract a favourable interest rate for future crop input purchases.